Trouble registering for a new Yahoo ID
Whether for privacy concerns or other reasons, you may want to create a new Yahoo ID. Sometimes, a browser issue can prevent you from filling out the sign-up page. Here are several possible fixes.
- CAPTCHA loops or loads incorrectly
- Check out our article about resolving problems with the CAPTCHA verification code.
- Browser cookie settings issue
-You may need to check the cookie settings in your browser and clear your cache and cookies.
- Unsupported or outdated browser
- You need to download the supported and up-to-date browser to have the optimal experience when using Yahoo.
- "ID not yet taken" error message repeats
- You can fix this temporary error with basic browser troubleshooting steps.
If you're still seeing issues, download a different supported browser or try to register for a new Yahoo ID from a different device (like a phone, tablet, desktop computer, etc.)
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.