Remove personal content and info from Yahoo
When it comes to Yahoo products, you're in control of the content you create. Whether you've changed your mind on something you've posted or just want to delete personal info from your account, you can remove it from our products and services. Visit each of the help articles below to get started on deleting your personal info from the Yahoo services you use.
- Delete a Yahoo calendar.
- Delete your messages in Yahoo Groups.
- Delete photos and files in Yahoo Groups.
- Delete your answers in .
- Delete your questions in .
- Delete your comments from Conversations in Yahoo Finance.
- Delete a post from Yahoo Fantasy Sports message boards.
- Delete a logo for your Yahoo Fantasy Sports team or league.
- Delete your comments on Yahoo news articles, stories, videos, and blogs.
- Delete your posts, comments, votes, and profile from Yahoo Feedback Forums.
Looking to remove all of your info from Yahoo? - Delete your Yahoo account.